NO APPLICATIONS WILL BE PROCESSED BEFORE June 1st regardless of when the application is received.
No application will be accepted without payment in full.
ALL PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
No application will be complete without:
- Certificate of Liability Insurance naming the Irish Music & Arts Festival, Inc. and another naming the Saratoga County Agricultural Society.
- Certificate of Workers’ Compensation Insurance naming the Irish Music & Arts Festival, Inc. and another naming the Saratoga County Agricultural Society. If you are claiming an exemption from Workers' Compensation Coverage, a completed form CE-200 verified by the NYS Workers' Compensation Board must be submitted. If you submit an exemption form, no employees will be allowed to enter at the Vendors Gate.
- Copy of your License to do Business in the State of New York
- Copy of Letter of Authority to Collect New York State Sales Tax
- Signed Vendor Agreement
- Completed Vendor Application
ANY registration received after Friday, September 7, 2018 will be charged $100.00 Late Fee.
Food vendors must have their complete menus listed on their application. Any item not on the vendor application menu cannot be sold at the Festival. ** ALL FOOD VENDORS MUST HONOR THE FESTIVAL FOOD VOUCHERS FOR WHICH REIMBURSEMENT WILL BE GIVEN WITHIN FIVE DAYS OF RECEIPT OF VOUCHERS. SAMPLE TO BE PROVIDED AT CHECK-IN
Food Vendors will not be allowed on the Fairgrounds without their Health Permits
There will be no spaces reserved for vendors. Vendors will be placed at the discretion of the festival committee in order to avoid duplication of product. No spaces are guaranteed or repeated
There will be no rentals of tents, tables or chairs by the festival coordinator.
Vendors will be able to purchase additional space, but will not be able to purchase multiple spaces or half-spaces.
ALL vendors and their employees will use ONLY ARTIST/VENDOR GATE. A written list of employees should be made available to the Vendor Coordinator in advance only if workers’ compensation coverage has been provided. No vendor or employee will be allowed entrance to the festival at any other gate.
A map of the vendor locations will be provided to the Festival Chairman, Head of Security and posted at the Information tent on Friday, September 15, 2018.
A complete list of vendor requirements is included in the "2018 Feastival Guidlines for Vendors" document attached at, the bottom of this page.
VENDOR SET UP - PLEASE NOTE:
ATTENTION FOOD VENDORS
- ALL FOOD VENDORS: placement is Friday ONLY from 8:30 am to 3:00 pm. THERE IS NO Saturday trailer placement for Food vendors AFTER 7:30 AM.
- CRAFT VENDORS: Craft vendor will be allowed to set up on Friday, 10am to 3pm, and Saturday, 7am to 10:30am.
- All vendors must be unloaded and extra vehicles removed from the vendor area 30 minutes before “Gates Open” at 11:00 on Saturday.
- Vendor Set up for Saturday will start at 6:45 am. All vendors must be on site by 10:00am.
- Please note that a vendor may close before the end of the festival but No vendor vehicles (cars or trailers) may drive ON TO or OUT OF the festival grounds before the festival has ended. The gates will remain closed until the festival ends.
- NO vendor vehicles will be allowed onto the festival area after 10am on Saturday.