- NO APPLICATIONS WILL BE PROCESSED BEFORE June 1st regardless of when the application is received.
- No application will be accepted without payment in full. ALL PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
- No application will be complete without Certificates of Insurance AND a valid NYS Vendor Licence or Tax ID number.
- ANY registration received after September 2, 2016 will be charged $100.00 Late Fee.
- Food vendors must have their complete menus listed on their application. Any item not on the vendor application menu cannot be sold at the Festival.
- There will be no spaces reserved for vendors. Vendors will be placed at the discretion of the festival committee in order to avoid duplication of product.
- There will be no rentals of tents, tables or chairs by the festival coordinator.
- Vendors will be able to purchase additional space, but will not be able to purchase multiple spaces or half-spaces.
- ALL vendors and their employees will use ONLY GATE #1, ARTIST/VENDOR GATE. A written list of employees should be made available to the Vendor Coordinator in advance. No vendor or employee will be allowed entrance to the festival at any other gate.
- A map of the vendor locations will be provided to the Festival Chairman, Head of Security and posted at the Information tent on Friday, September 16, 2016.
A complete list of vendor requirements is included in the "2016 Feastival Guidlines for Vendors" document attached at, the bottom of this page.
VENDOR SET UP - PLEASE NOTE:
ATTENTION FOOD VENDORS
- ALL FOOD VENDORS: placement is Friday ONLY from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. All food vendors must have their trailers/vehicles on the fairgrounds for spot placement by 12 p.m. on FRIDAY. THERE IS NO Saturday trailer placement for Food vendors.
- CRAFT VENDORS: Absolutely no craft vendor will be allowed to set up prior to Friday, 10 am to 3 p.m., Saturday, 7 a.m. to 10 a.m., without prior payment of the additional early set up fee of $100.00. THIS IS A CHANGE FROM PRIOR YEARS.
- All vendors must be unloaded and extra vehicles removed from the vendor area 30 minutes before “Gates Open” at 4 p.m. on Friday.
- Vendor Set up for Saturday will start at 7 a.m. All vendors must be on site by 10 a.m.
(Please note that a vendor may close before the end of the festival but No vendor vehicles cars or trailers may drive ON TO or OUT OF the festival grounds before the festival has ended.) The gates will remain closed until the festival ends.)
- NO vendor vehicles will be allowed onto the festival area after 10 a.m. on Saturday.